HAIRSTON.org ID#1968, b. 1754, d. 20 July 1834
|Birth*||Conrad OVERLEESE was born in 1754.1,2|
|Property*||A "Conrad Overlen (Overlee) is listed in the 1786 personal property and land tax lists for Franklin Co., Virginia. He was over 21 to be taxed.3|
|Marriage*||He married Margaret Peggy HAIRSTON, daughter of Andrew HAIRSTON and Elizabeth (surname unknown), on 7 November 1798 in Franklin Co., Virginia.4|
|Census 1810*||Conrad OVERLEESE appeared on the census of 1810 in Rockcastle Co., Kentucky, Coonrod Overlese - Males; under 10 3, 10-15 3, 16-25 1, 45+ 1, Females; under 10 5, 45+ 1.5|
|Death*||He died on 20 July 1834.1,2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Overleese Cemetery, Rush County, Indiana; |
Photo: Find A Grave by Mary Ann Bumgarner.2
|Margaret Peggy HAIRSTON b. a 1754, d. 1819|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S46] Vic Hairston and Edward J. Bregenzer, The Hairston History, February 12, 1998. Personal Collection - copy.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S3079] Wingfield, Marshall. Franklin County, Virginia: A History. Berryville, Va: Chesapeake Book Co, 1964. Print., Personal Collection - printed book.
- [S152] Virginia Marriages 1660-1800, Jordan Dodd, (n.pub.).
- [S1810] 1810 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration - Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org.
|Last Edited||28 Apr 2017|