Charles Cabaniss BAILEY
HAIRSTON.org ID#1222, b. 3 March 1790, d. 11 July 1865
|Birth*||Charles Cabaniss BAILEY was born on 3 March 1790 in Virginia.2,3|
|He was the son of Parks BAILEY and Mary CABINESS.1|
|Marriage*||Charles Cabaniss BAILEY married Martha Hairston ROWLAND, daughter of Baldwin ROWLAND and Sarah "Sally" HAIRSTON, on 26 March 1818 in Franklin County, Virginia.4,1|
|Census 1830*||Charles Cabaniss BAILEY appeared on the census of 1830 in Troup County, Georgia.5|
|Census 1840*||He appeared on the census of 1840 in Troup County, Georgia.6|
|Census 1850*||He appeared on the census of 9 September 1850 in Troup County, Georgia; E. H. Rowland 67 living with C. C. and Martha Bailey.7|
|Census 1860*||He was New Tag on 11 June 1860 in Troup County, Georgia.3|
|Death*||He died on 11 July 1865 at age 75.2|
|Burial*||He was buried in Bailey-Traylor Cemetery, Troup County, Georgia.2|
|Probate*||His estate was probated on 21 November 1865 in Fayette County, Georgia. Charles C. Bailey died without a will and it was reported to the court by Isaac A. Haiston, who became the temporary administer of the estate, 21 November 1865.8|
|Martha Hairston ROWLAND b. 8 Jan 1785, d. 26 Aug 1872|
Descendant Chart Box
- [S3073] Hill, Judith Parks America, A History of Henry County, Virginia : With Biographical Sketches of Its Most Prominent Citizens and Genealogical Histories of Half a Hundred of Its Oldest Families,Press of Bulletin Printing and Publishing Company, Incorporated, 1925 - Henry County, Va.
- [S48] Find A Grave Website with Photo - only listings with photos of grave markers that are contemporary to the deceased individuals death are acceptable for genealogical proof.
- [S1860] 1860 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3166] Franklin County, Virginia Marriage Bonds, 1786-1858, Ancestry.com.
- [S1830] 1830 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1840] 1840 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1850] 1850 Federal Census - National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S3415] Letters of Administration and Dismission, 1856-1913 (Fayette County, Georgia); Author: Georgia. Court of Ordinary (Fayette County); Probate Place: Fayette, Georgia, Ancestry.com.
|Last Edited||12 Mar 2018|